Our repairs are covered by a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty*
When you leave our shop, we want to make sure you’re protected wherever you go. That’s why our repairs are protected by a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty from Federated Car Care.
You also receive Roadside Assistance from Federated with every repair.
How does the warranty work?
If you’re more than 25 miles from MasterWorks Automotive, call the Federated Nationwide Warranty toll-free at (800) 351-8438 to initiate a claim and help finding the nearest location for warranty repair.
An ASE-Certified Master Technician will verify the warranty repairs that are needed with the repairing facility, and authorize the repair.
The Federated Nationwide Warranty program pays for parts and labor. You pay nothing!
- Ignition systems
- Exhaust systems
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake, and suspension)
- Engine cooling systems
- Other minor repairs
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Electrical system, including starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, drivability service and repair
- Brake systems
- Fuel Systems
- Cruise control systems
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints, U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshafts
- Rental car
What’s not covered?
- Engines, rebuilt engines, or engine assembly
- Differential assembly
- Vehicles involved in an accident
- Auto body, paint, molding, airbags, or glass repairs
- Customer supplied parts
*For a complete list of what’s covered and exclusions, please see your Federated Warranty booklet. For assistance or more information, call Federated Car Care at (800) 351-8438.
The Federated Nationwide Warranty is not a vehicle service contract or extended warranty program.