Like basic AAA for 6 months

The Federated Roadside Assistance Program is valid for 180 days after you receive any service or repair on your automobile or light truck from MasterWorks Automotive.

Trailers, motorcycles, RV’s, commercial vehicles and any vehicle with a load rating capacity greater than one ton are excluded.

What’s covered:

  • Towing – Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
  • Lockout service –  Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
  • Flat tire changing assistance – Assistance will be provided for the installation of your useable spare tire.
  • Fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery service –  An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid or water will be delivered to your vehicle. Customer is responsible to pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
  • Jump-start – The service provider will jump-start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.

You’re covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year

How does Roadside Assistance work?

  1. If you need roadside assistance call 800-351-8438 to be connected with the nationwide service provider.
  2. You must pay for the requested service with a credit card. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch.
  3. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.

You must call 800-351-8438 to arrange for Roadside Assistance service. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.

The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle.

This benefit is available only to the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice.

For complete details, download the Roadside Assistance brochure or reference your info sheet.

How do you file a reimbursement claim?

Please submit the following information within thirty days of the date of service:

  1. A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair center and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
  2. Your complete name, address, and telephone number.
  3. A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.

Submit the above documentation to:

Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233

Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.

Schedule appointment