For auto suspension repair in Cleveland, Ohio, turn to MasterWorks Automotive to provide you top notch auto service you can trust. Our ASE certified technicians have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair almost any suspension problems you may be experiencing.
Our Suspension Services Include:
- Alignments (wheel alignment/car alignment/etc.)
- Ball joints
- Leaf springs
- Coil springs
- King pins
- Control amps
- Driving axles
- Air ride systems
- Steering racks
- Performance shocks and struts
A Suspension Repair Warranty You Can Rely On
While many auto shops in Cleveland offer suspension repair, only MasterWorks Automotive stands behind every suspension repair with a 24 month/24,000 nationwide warranty on all parts and labor. This warranty comes at no extra cost to you and is our way of providing you with the most trusted suspension repair in Cleveland you’re likely to find.
Schedule an appointment today to experience a new type of auto repair…one you can trust.
5 Signs Your Cleveland Car May Need Suspension Repair:
- Excessive bouncing when driving – If your vehicle bounces at even the smallest bump in the road, it may be a sure fire sign that your shocks and struts are wearing down.
- Dipping or squatting – If your front end dips when you brake, or pulls up when you accelerate, it may be time for a suspension inspection.
- Premature tire wear – Premature tire wear is not only a tell-tale sign of suspension repair, it’s also a serious safety hazard to you and the drivers around you.
- Car vibrates -- If your car vibrates at normal driving speeds, it may be time for new shocks or struts along with possible suspension repair.
- Loose steering -- A loose rear suspension may cause your steering to feel loose.
- Squeaking noises -- An excess of squeaking and creaking noises coming from your car are common signs of suspension problems.
The Three Most Common Suspensions
The Macpherson strut is by far the most common type of vehicle suspension found on vehicles today. It combines a shock absorber and a coil spring unit to control weight distribution as well as absorb minor vibrations from the road. The Macpherson strut is an independent suspension system, which means the wheels will operate independently and will provide the smoothest and most controllable ride. The Macpherson strut system generally works best for front wheel drive vehicles.
Double Wishbone Suspension
Double wishbone suspension incorporates two Y-shaped rods mounted onto the vehicle frame. This suspension system is popular on larger vehicles since it provides greater control and tends to make steering feel steadier.
Independent Suspension Systems
Automotive manufacturers have now begun mounting independent suspension systems for all four wheels on many of their vehicles. Most luxury vehicles on the market today come with independent suspension since it provides the smoothest and most comfortable ride available
If you think your suspension needs work, don’t wait another day. Schedule an appointment today and let our conveniently located auto shop in Cleveland Heights handle any suspension repair you may need.